This week is a follower's question: how come it is so hard to stay consistent with my healthy eating and I fall back every month? Consistency and creating new habits that stick is one of the hardest things to master in life. If it were easy, everyone wouldn't experience any problems with it.
So how can you make sure that you stay consistent so that setbacks will be less and you can overcome them easily without having to feel like you have to start all over again? I share my plan and tools that works for me and my clients I work with to create new habits consistently and stay focused on your goals whilst juggling life. Follow this and you will have your solution when you feel like quitting.
I love to hear your biggest takeaway and what you got out of this show. Please share this episode with anyone who might find this useful or tag me on social @lifetoenjoyce www.instagram.com/lifetoenjoyce to get featured. And as a thank you for me helping you, I would love it if you can return the favor and help me by leaving a rating and review on Itunes.
Also read the blog for more information: www.lifetoenjoyce.nl/podcast.
- Get Back on Track 1x Coaching Session
- Join my 3 month personal 1-on-1 program: Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
- Schedule a complimentary chat to improve your health, diet, body image and mindset
- FREE ebook: 3 reasons why you are not losing weight
- Ditch the Diet e-course
- Life to Enjoyce Community (chat with likeminded people & achieve your goals)