Today I am talking with Jimmy of VegMeUp (an all plantbased food box service in Melbourne, Australia) to discuss plant based eating. We talk about the benefits for our health and the environment and how just eating a bit more plants each week can make a huge difference. Whether you are vegan or an omnivore, this episode is full of little nuggets as to how you can eat plant based meals in an easy and yummy way.
I love to hear your biggest takeaway and what you got out of this show. Please share this episode with anyone who might find this useful or tag me on social @lifetoenjoyce www.instagram.com/lifetoenjoyce to get featured. And as a thank you for me helping you, I would love it if you can return the favor and help me by leaving a rating and review on Itunes.
Also read the blog for more information: www.lifetoenjoyce.nl/podcast.
- Check out the VegMeUp Meal Boxes on www.vegmeup.com.au.
- Follow Jimmy on Instagram: www.instagram.com/veg_me_up
- Listen to the episode eating with your eyes: https://lifetoenjoyce.nl/eating-too-much-eating-with-your-eyes/
- Get Back on Track 1x Coaching Session
- Join my 3 month personal 1-on-1 program: Healthy Mind, Healthy Body
- Schedule a complimentary chat to improve your health, diet, body image and mindset
- FREE ebook: 3 reasons why you are not losing weight
- Ditch the Diet e-course
- Life to Enjoyce Community (chat with likeminded people & achieve your goals)